04 March 2011

Bandwagon Jumping

There are a lot of fancy schmancy blogs out there who do something pretty amazing. About once a week the writer will post five things that she is thankful for or that are making her particularly happy lately. This is a post-cause I can definitely get behind. Because even though I'm reading someone else's "things" it still makes me think about the things I'm thankful for, and who couldn't use a reminder to appreciate the small things? So on my lunch break I'm jumping on the positivity bandwagon. Without further ado, here are Mallory's 5 things:


Spring in Arkansas and the ominous weather that tornado season brings


Noble coworkers who come to my rescue when I'm $0.50 short and IN NEED of some OJ.


A big enough selection of dry erase markers to keep the white board interesting.


Extreme girliness in the form of pink sparkly manicures (in moderation!).


Creative people in my life who inspire me to be creative.

 
What are you thankful for?


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Well, heck, I really like #5. Isn't awesome having a creative and thougtful group of friends to hang out with? It makes life better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...