14 March 2011

Just Blending In

Jacket - Zara, Shirt - Forever 21, Shorts - Forever 21, Bracelet and Necklace - gifts, Shades - Target, Boots - Campbell, Bag - Marc Jacobs
... with the zebras. This weekend Justin and I totally embraced our inner child and spent our Saturday at the zoo. Justin's a great zoo buddy, because he oh-so-adorably turns into a six year old as soon as we step through the gates. That and he's much better at navigating than me. Left to my own devices, I'd most likely find myself circling the flamingo exhibit for hours before crying until a zoo employee helped me find my way out. (Wait. What does it say about me that a six year old is a better navigator than me?) 

"Where am I?"

I don't want to say too much because I don't want to give anything away from the (awesome) post we've got coming up tomorrow, but I still wanted to share my zoo outing outfit!




What do you think? Did I do the zebras proud?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...