31 March 2011

NKOTB + BSB + Single

Photo borrowed from here

If you've ever caught yourself sitting there thinking, "I wonder what New Kids on the Block and the Backstreet Boys have been up to?" have I got news for you! Prepare to have your inner 'tween swoon. These two (dare I say it?) washout posses have not spent the past 15 years moping around, nostalgically reliving the days of their heightened stardom. They've been hiding out in a secret lair, perfecting a magical formula that even Beaker wouldn't attempt (Well. When they weren't cruising, that is.)

So what's this formula, you ask? Why it's the recipe for one SUPRA ULTIMATE boy band, of course!

Photo borrowed from here
They've finally released their first combined single as a SUPRA ULTIMATE boy band, and lucky for your ears you can hear it right. now. What do you think of "Don't Turn Out the Lights" ?

Ugh! RIGHT as we were about to post the song, it was ripped away from all the Internet! Apparently the song was leaked and wasn't supposed to have been released yet. So sorry to put you through all that, but we're going to post anyway just in case you still find the news interesting. Again, we're sorry we won't be able to expose your ear drums to the lovely stylings of this new SUPRA ULTIMATE boy band.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I'm so bummed that I can't listen to it! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I meant to ask if you guys are going to the Literary Festival. It's going to be really good this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is it going to be? I believe we crashed it last year... we're so bad ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I responded too late. It was this week. People like David Sedaris and Ree Drummond were there as well as many, many local authors. It's usually around mid-April, so you guys should check it out next year. I was actually planning to go but didn't get to due to a last minute trip to Seattle (bummer, I know.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...