29 April 2011

The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge


Mallory here.  I was up at 3:30 this morning to watch William and Kate's nuptials.  I was also taking notes for my own (right, Mom?).  One of Britain's best kept secrets was revealed, as Kate stepped out (pictured above) in a gorgeous lace sleeved wedding gown from Alexander McQueen's Sarah Burton.  I think they did the memory of Diana proud.  Did you watch it too? What'd you think about the dress? The kiss(es)?




Photos borrowed from here



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This morning I was devastated b/c I realized I had forgotten to DVR it :( BUT, Jay O. saved the day & had already recorded the pre-wedding show & the big event! Brownie points to Jay O!

    All the pictures I've seen are absolutely stunning. I love how the MOH wore white, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought she looked absolutely beautiful!!! I loved it! I'm such a sap though... working out this morning on the eliptical and tearing up... gah... ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. She did look beautiful, I'm really loving her already. Hannah, I agree- Pippa looked hot too!

    And way to go Jay O!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...