21 April 2011

I want it all...

...and to borrow the wise words of Freddy Mercury, "And I want it now!" Mallory here and I've got to admit I'm a bit behind on updating my wardrobe for Spring. There are a few essentials that are simply M.I.A. in my c-l-o-s-e-t. Here are a few things I'm currently coveting for the transition from Spring to Summer '11.



1. Ruffled Silk Playsuit {$254} available here
2. "The Summer Dress" {$150} available here
3. Tiered A-Line Skirt ($19.80} available here
4. Ebony Rose Frilled Bikini {$205} available here
5. Crosshatch Chambray Shirt {$78} available here
6. Pleated Silk-Satin Maxi Skirt {$555} available here
7. Mini Ruffle Short {$42) available here

What do you think? Is your wardrobe Summer '11-friendly? If not, what are you eyeing that would complete the seasonal changeover?

Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...