19 April 2011

Simple Safari



My safari-like outfit inspired Keela and me to have a little adventure yesterday. I'm lucky enough to live within walking distance of the river and she was lucky enough to cast her eyes upon her first boat. While the outfit inspired the adventure, a pair of pink floral sandals inspired the outfit. As excited as I was to don this new dainty footwear, I couldn't bring myself to pair them with anything too soft or feminine so as not to produce a girly overload. Instead I enlisted the aid of some cargo skinnies, a billowy button-down and a multi-colored stone necklace. Keela approved.










Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I'm commenting for 3 posts here:
    First, I'm not a fan of grapefruits either... I really want to like them because they're so good for you. I've even revisted grapefruit juice wondering if my taste has changed. Nope. I'll have to try your trick.
    Secondly, I've only been to Boscos once for lunch. I wasn't incredibly impressed with anything... but when we were there the place was practically empty. Sad- The place has so much potential for the location. I'd be willing to give it another try but not if I get the same experience as yall did...
    Lastly, I love your outfit!!! Where did you get that shirt?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael, you definitely need to try the grapefruit trick! I used splenda brown sugar so I wasn't adding lots of extra calories to the "good-for-you" fruit. And my top is from Scarlet, pants are Forever 21 and sandals are Rampage (from DSW). We're so glad you're reading!! And happy belated anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...