27 May 2011

Cake Batter Truffles


Earlier in the week I promised a not-so-healthy-but-super-easy-and-drool-worthy recipe, and today I'm delivering. Say hello to chocolate dipped cake batter truffles. Yes, you read that correctly. My favorite thing about these was that they actually taste like batter, which has a decidedly different flavor than the baked version we all like to call "cake." My second favorite thing? Only 5 ingredients. After only a couple of days I had to get them out of my house. It was just too easy to walk by and pop one (...or four?) in my mouth. I boxed them up, took them to the station and watched and they were quickly devoured. I imagine you will see the same results. You can find the recipe here.





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...