10 May 2011

Suits for Summer

Mallory here.  With summer right around the corner, I've really started to consider my poolside wardrobe. I've never been one of those girls who has to rush out each year and buy five new suits. I've been perfectly content to add a new one to the mix every couple of years. However with this year comes a little something I like to call "Justin's and my honeymoon" and seeing as how this is a once in a lifetime event, I'm thinking an expansion and update to my collection is in order. Below is what I found scouring the interweb. I was actually very disappointed in what was out there. Most of what I found at all the best sites were average at best. Am I missing something? Is there one fabulous go-to swimwear site who's secret I'm just not in on? If you know, please share!

  1. Summer Place Suit; Anthropologie {$236}
  2. Polka Dot Suit; J. Crew ($102}
  3. Pattern Shift Bikini; Anthropologie {$196}
  4. Pick Your Path Bikini; Anthropologie {$266}
  5. Layer Cake Bandeau; Betsey Johnson {$174}
  6. Plunging Halter Maillot; Anthropologie {$178}
  7. Swan Lake Bikini; Betsey Johnson {$184}


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...