08 June 2011

The Fest's Best Dressed

In case you missed it, last week I (Mallory) tried my darndest to bring the nonfestival-goers reports of those well-dressed patrons and filmmakers I encountered throughout the fest. This turned out to be a much more daunting task than I had planned as I found that I often spotted amazing ensembles when I was without my camera or mid-interview with someone else. There were those lucky times when the circumstances were just right and I was able to catch the outfits before they got away. You can see those posts here and here.

Once the guys behind the documentary, Damn!, got wind of these fashion posts they asked, pestered, badgered, threatened, and finally bribed me into naming them best dressed of the fest. Ok, guys. I held up my end of the bargain. When does production start on the documentary about Keela?

Joking aside, they did look quite dapper, no? Best of the fest? You decide.

Aaron Fisher-Cohen, Michael Rosen, Kristian Almgren, and Sam Nalband


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...