20 July 2011

I miss you


Busy borrowed from here
 You know how sometimes you have so many things going on in your life like fixing new houses and wedding dress fittings and contact lists and powerpoints that you don't have a spare second to write on your blog (or even get your nasty 2" roots highlighted)? Don't you hate when it gets that way?  When do the things slow down? While I know some of you out there thrive on being busy, I'm not the type of person who enjoys having a packed schedule.

I'm also not the type of person who enjoys having lost her camera battery and along with it the ability to do fun outfit and recipe posts. But then again, even if the battery were not lost there would still be no time to make said posts. I haven't even had time to wear a fun outfit lately. Or make any recipes, for that matter.

I guess the bottom line here is that I miss you, blog and blog readers. I really hope we can get together soon.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...