06 July 2011

Pinteresting Home Ideas


I've mentioned before that I get a lot of inspiration from pinterest. Now that Justin and I are in the process of buying our first house (we close next week!), I've found myself very drawn to pins that fall under the "home decor" category. I've been a casual watcher of HGTV for several years now and have always made mental notes of what home styles I did and didn't like. However now that we're facing the real deal the pressure is on. My attitude toward furniture and interior photos has changed from "oh that's fun" to "maybe we could do something similar in our home." I have no idea how ours will turn out, but here are a few of the best things (big and small) that I've run across!






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...