13 August 2011

Have You Been There? San Antonio

Justin here,  I had the opportunity to be in San Antonio this week (hence no Entourage or True Blood posts yet, as well as no review of Watch the Throne).  Even though I was here for work I was able to take in many sights that define America's 7th largest city.  I also unintentionally stayed in the same hotel as the Dallas Cowboys while they were here in town for their training camp, and I apologize I don't have any pictures with them.  Among the people I saw speak this week were new presidential candidate Gov. Rick Perry, Academy Award winner Mira Sorvino, and the crew of astronauts on the final space shuttle mission.  It was all extremely interesting and informative.  Here are some of the photos!











Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...