02 August 2011

Marshmallow Mani


My cousin is getting married this weekend and the fam could not be more ecstatic (the girl he's marrying is beautiful and sweet and fun...  I could go on). In preparation for these nuptials there have been mani/pedis all around! I think our extended family has been rotating in and out of a certain nail salon all week and don't think that the guys have been excluded. As keeper of the guestbook, today was my day to become initiated into the grooming brigade. Once I got to the salon I took a cue from the bride and went with a classic and clean yet unique look. I quickly found myself polished in a semi-transparent marshmallow color by none other than Essie.


I love that it's sheer enough to show the white tips of your nails through the polish. It's like a new take on the french manicure. And pretty perfect for a summer wedding, no? What do you think? Any other ideas for a classy, but cool and modern wedding nail look?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...