31 August 2011

Wanderlust


So, lately? I've been struck with an intense desire to travel. In fact, last night, while on the phone with a long lost friend, the conversation quickly turned from typical catch-up-chit-chat to our shared need to visit a foreign land. Discovering my mom's recently added pinboard (somewhat) bombastically titled "Been There, Done That" did not help the cause. It only reinforced that I've got some catching up to do. WARNING: do not click that link unless your ego is in need of thorough deflation. Seriously. You think you've visited a lot of fun places? My mom is one well-traveled lady.

It does seem that several of my top picks are in serious states of unrest and possibly not safe at the moment (I'm talking to you, Egypt). However, a girl can dream, right? These are my current top ten need-to-see-before-I-die locales...

1. Mykonos, Greece
here
2. Tokyo, Japan
here
3. Cairo, Egypt
here
4. Barcelona, Spain
here
5. Marrakech, Morocco
here
6. Cinque Terre, Italy
here
7. Nantes, France
here
8. New Delhi, India
here
9. Tahiti
here
10. Jerusalem, Israel
here


I'm really curious, where are some places that are on your bucket list?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...