08 September 2011

A few of my favorites things...

Do you all know about polyvore? It's only one of the Internet's best time-wasters ever. (Probably not so much if you're a guy. You should just stick with cracked. Probably.) Let me explain. You know all those wonderful fashion blogs where they have all the wonderful floating outfits? No? Let me show you.

Fascinator? Yes, please!

Polyvore makes floating outfit assembly super easy and fun. Essentially it's a database of every cute article of clothing there is. All you have to do is put them together! It even tells you who makes each piece so if you're so in love with your creation that you just HAVE to have it hanging in your closet, you're in luck. 

Here are a few more of my creations and if you want to follow me, click here!

Keep Calm & Primary Colors


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love polyvore!!! and these collections you made. love love love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...