20 October 2011

Where Has Lindsay Lohan Gone?

From a tween darling to this?
My how quickly we all forget.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that 4/5 of my graduating class from Russellville High School would end up more successful and classier than precious little Lindsay Lohan.

And never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that she would be accused of smoking meth in public by her father. I thought people only accused people of smoking meth on Bravo reality television shows.

Anyway.

Lohan's headed back to community service at the LA County morgue after skipping out on just about every one of her court-mandated probation guidelines. And it's with this ruling that I pray with all the prayers I have in me that Kim Kardashian's marriage doesn't fall apart because I just don't think my heart can take anymore heartbreak.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...