10 November 2011

Crossdressing


So far, the best part about having a guy roomate husband is the fact that he basically doubled my closet. I  learned this on the first day of our honeymoon when I realized I packed a cardigan to wear on the plane, but no shirt to wear under it. He swooped in and saved the day with a t-shirt of his which went perfectly and was so incredibly comfortable.

Bad move.

I struck again this week when I saw a brand new shirt of his sitting there, tags and all, just BEGGING to be worn. He bought it a couple of weeks ago, got it home, and then didn't touch it again. I threw it on over a pair of leggings, belted it and went out to model the look.

His reaction? "Is that my shirt?" and then, "Have you been planning this?" Why yes I have. I am always plotting.

Shirt- Zara Men, Jacket- BCBG, Belt- Target, Shoes- Marc Jacobs, Necklace- All Saints Spitalfields






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...