17 November 2011

Dress Up

So I guess I've come to the conclusion that Polyvore is like digital window shopping and that's why I'm so addicted. You're provided an endless supply of fabulous clothes and you don't have to commit to a single item. You get to make the fun ensembles without the mess of having to spend the money to get that $1,800 vintage Chanel watch. I could lose hours and hours finding new inspiration and creating. It makes a stylist out of all of us, doesn't it? But enough of my swooning, here are a few of my latest creations!

(And just in case you want to see more {or follow me!}, click here!)

Fringe
Fringe featuring leather shorts
Champagne Holiday
Champagne Holiday featuring a plaid coat
Werelse Bronze
Werelse Bronze featuring printed shirts
A Punch of Pink
A Punch of Pink featuring a smoking jacket

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...