04 November 2011

Genius!

I stumbled across the most brilliant advice ever yesterday. If you lose hours watching hair and makeup tutorials online like I do, you've probably seen a chic lady who has got the surfer girls waves down perfect telling you how super easy it is and all you need is a curling wand. Well, that's just fine if you have an extra $175 laying around for hair tools. If you don't, there is a way around it! Every girl I know has a regular curling iron, but you just don't get the same effect with one. This fantastic trick I learned yesterday? You can turn your boring old curling iron into a curling wand! And then back into a curling iron if you want! Kudos to the beauty department on this one, because this is something I'll definitely try!


originally found here


Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...