12 December 2011

True or False?


From a young age I've often been asked about my eyelashes {though why anyone would believe my mother had put false eyelashes on a four-year-old is beyond me.} And while I will admit that I was blessed in that department {what I lack in leg length I make up for in eyelashes}, I can definitely share some secrets that will help you max out your lashes' potential. Here's what I do...


1. Start out with a good primer. I use Lancome CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base.
2. Apply a couple of coats of a mascara with a stiffer, plastic applicator to ensure they don't get clumpy. For this step, I use CoverGirl lash blast volume.
3. Last, after step two has had a minute to dry {but not too dry} apply a couple of coats of a mascara with a traditional bristle applicator for volume. I love L'Oreal Voluminous for this. 

That's it! Good luck, and if you try the Mallory Method, let me know! I'd love to see your results!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...