22 December 2011

You've Been Naughty!

And right before Christmas too! Let me explain. I found myself checking the blog's stats this morning and when I clicked to take a look at our traffic sources I found something rather fluster-inducing in the list of search terms that brought viewers to our blog. I'll just let you see for yourself. Here's the list:
  1. antonio melani boots
  2. bane's face 
  3. black hole 3.4 billion years ago
  4. filmy s tracy jordan
  5. happy valentines day redhead 
  6. henry cavill nude 
  7. diy harry potter wine goblet
  8. have you been there blog 
  9. marchesa gowns
  10. oxford american little rock 
 {BLUSH} We're not that kind of blog! But don't worry, we won't turn you in to Santa.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...