13 January 2012

Hey There, Stud

Is it just me, or does the addition of studs to an item of clothing immediately up the style factor? I just love how they can add an edge to even the most feminine of pieces. Here are a few studded items I've currently got my eye on. Ok, some are on my "{Yeah Right, You} Wish" list, but some are very affordable. And in my book, affordable = attainable! 

1. Studded Hotpants, Topshop
2. Studded Calf-Hair Kitten Heels, Valentino
3. Studded Leather Shoulder Bag, Valentino
4. Rose Stud Ankle Leggings, Topshop
5. Studded Denim Ballet Flats, Giuseppe Zanotti
6. Gold Studded Cuff, Kenneth Jay Lane
7. Studded Open-Weave Scarf, Day Birger
8. Studded Patent Leather Wedge Pumps, Valentino
9. Studded Leather Waist Belt, Valentino

1. Studded Leather Sandals, Velvet Angel
2. Laroux Studded Clutch, Mat & Nat
3. Studded Platform Pump, Vince Camuto
4. Neon Studded Earrings, Aqua
5. Tilly Ponyhair Studded Clutch, House of Harlow
6. Gold Studded Bracelet, Belle Noel
7. Conical Studded Satchel, Olivia Harris

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...