10 January 2012

Shop Crush + Trend Alert

Top: Top with Jersey Collar, Pussybow Denim Blouse, Shell Top with Bow Sleeve, Aran Sweater in Pastel, Blazer with Pearl Buttons, Blouse with Ruffle Collar
Middle: Lilac Skinny Jean, Sleeveless Pencil Dress, Pencil Skirt, Orange Skinny Jean, Sequin Bodice Babydoll Dress, Cornflower Skinny Jean, Mini Dress W/ Bow
Bottom: Scallop Edge Satchel, Prada Opal Sunglasses, Punchout Backpack, Frosted Perspex Clutch, Ray-Ban Erika Avaitors

Since I was a late convert to the neon trend, I've decided to forgo it in favor of the next color-blocking trend wave: pastel. While pastel colors for Spring are nothing groundbreaking, there is something fresh about the idea of being completely decked out, crown to toenails, in one soft, ladylike tone. Now I don't mean one color. I'm talking about a light pink collar shirt peeking out from your baby blue sweater over your lilac jeans. Fun, yes?

This is where asos comes in. Now don't get me wrong, this little gem of a site has much more to offer than a palate of pastels. They have everything from men's clothing to funky patters to those neons I was talking about earlier. And, if you follow Atlantic-Pacific, you know Blaire Eadie is a fan of theirs. And with good reason. Their selection is ever-changing and the prices are affordable. Stop me. I sound like an ad.

But you know how the gushing is nonstop when you have a new crush...





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. ASOS is a gem of website! Shipping takes a while but they have so many wonderful things. I love pastel green so much. PS. just found your blog after seeing it listed in the Native's Guide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, I've not actually ordered anything from them... yet! It's definitely one of my new go-tos for affordable must-haves. So glad you found us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...