28 February 2012

Currently Obsessed


With Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest you'd think that all the ways there are to keep up with someone have been discovered by now. Well, not quite. CurrentlyObsessed.me is another to add to the list.

It's a great website where you can stalk your favorite fashion and lifestyle bloggers' current obsessions and I'm proud to say I'm a part of it. While I really enjoy sharing all the things I just can't get enough of,  I've been using it to do some serious stalking myself. I love seeing what Blair over at Atlantic-Pacific is obsessing over or what Jane at Sea of Shoes has got her eye on

I could keep talking about how great it is, or I could just let you click over and see for yourself. You'll thank me for this one.

Or you'll hate me for giving you another way to lose hours in front of the computer. But either way, don't forget to stalk me!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...