22 February 2012

Just Hear Those Sleigh Bells Jingalin'

via
I'm thrilled to see that people are taking more of an interest in Sleigh Bells lately thanks to a recent appearance on SNL. I've been a fan of theirs for a while now thanks to this teaser trailer for an indie comedy which featured their song, "Kids." The song sets the tone for the film perfectly and I've been hooked ever since.



You may remember from this post that I'm a bit picky when it comes to music, but this duo has such a unique take on pop rock that you can't help but stop and listen. I once heard them described as "sassy." Sassy rock? Yes, please. Their first album, Treats, has been out for a while now and while I haven't had a chance to listen much to their newest release, Reign of Terror, it's definitely on my to-do list. Here's one of my favorites from Treats.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...