13 February 2012

Valentine's Date: Part IV

This Valentine's Date ensemble idea was inspired by Ms. Courtney whose favorite type of date for Valentine's is a simple, romantic picnic. While I've never participated in a picnic Valentine's before I can absolutely see the appeal of a low key, fun date. 
Top- J. Crew Striped Tee,  Cardi- Draped Cotton Cardigan,  Pants- Citizens of Humanity Floral Jean, Shades- Stella McCartney Round Sunglasses, Shoes- Asos Boat Shoe,  Bracelet- Angel Court Chameleon, Bag- Michael Kors Santorini Tote


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mallory,

    I do love a picnic!!! I just did a caviar tasting for the first time, and I think that would be perfect to take along on a V'day picnic.

    Love this look. I'm so lusting after the floral jeans.

    xoxo,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...