28 March 2012

Budget or Binge :: Neon Statement Necklace

This Budget or Binge tackles a pretty big trend at the moment, the neon statement necklace. While one can totally make an outfit, they could at the same time, totally break the bank. Here's how to avoid that whole bank-breaking thing while still looking extremely stylish!


Tom Binns Neo Neon hand-painted rhodium necklace- $625
Bauble Bar Neon Colorblock Collar- $62.00


Both options are equally crave-worthy, but at only $62.00, the Bauble Bar version comes in at just 10% of the Tom Binns version! Now the Tom Binns necklace is made of a precious metal and hand painted, so the quality is exceptional, but if you're not looking for an investment piece, the Bauble Bar necklace is a high quality {and good looking!} piece of costume jewelry. 

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I actually prefer the "budget" Bauble Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. The more cost efficient choice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I run BaubleBar's social media and was excited to see our necklace featured. I'm biased, but much prefer the budget choice! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize that you had a connection to Bauble Bar {I'm out of the loop, it seems!}, but I love your blog! So glad that you stopped by ours :) And the consensus seems to be that the Bauble Bar version is the favorite!

      Delete
  4. I love this post, fab blog dear! I'm your latest follower =) please stop by mine, stylesplice.blogspot.com.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...