22 March 2012

Color Block POP!

Top- old {similar here}, Pants- J. Crew {similar here}, Shoes- Target, Clutch- Andy Warhol Foundation for Visual Arts, Necklace- Angel Court Jewels

Last weekend we finally got the opportunity to see a buddy's band play, something we've been wanting to do for a long time. The catch was that the venue was a total dive. My solution was to brighten up {at least} my experience by donning bright colors piled on top of each other.






The wind caught me!




All photos by Justin Nickels


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Great Job color blocking! That is one of my favorite trends right now. I absolutely love the back of your shirt that is so cool :) Great post.

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ashley! It really is a great trend, so easy to pull off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that shirt looks gorgeous on you!! ah! love the back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across your blog. Awesome color blocking. And I love your hair with that look.

    ~Christina @ theaccessorizer.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...