12 March 2012

Thom Yorke and I are Twinkies...

Jeans- Forever 21, Top- Similar, Necklace- Angel Court Jewels, Shoes- Target
...sort of. I am by no means a career concert goer. Most of my concert attending experience falls into one of two categories: early 2000s pop {'N Sync, Britney} or classic rock {The Rolling Stones, Eagles}. I have also been drug to the occasional American Idol tour, a fact I am not proud of {sorry, Mom}. So when I decided to take the plunge and snag a pair of tickets to Radiohead for Justin's birthday, I realized it would be one of my first true rock concerts.Which begs the question, "What Would Thom Wear?" Turns out, Thom would wear a white shirt, jeans and his hair back. I'm better at this concert outfit thing than I realized.





And just in case you're curious, here are a few more highlights from our weekend in St. Louis.










Pin It

2 comments:

  1. why are there no comments about the bison? There should be lots of bison comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! More bison comments! Justin was thisclose to being trampled!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...