07 April 2012

Easter Ideal

For the last few years, my family has celebrated Easter sharing brunch at the local country club. No matter how you and your family celebrate the day I can bet one thing- and that is that you dress up extra special. I can remember in my childhood each year having a new, special Easter dress. At the time, my mother got more excited about it than I did. But now I get just as into it, if not more. I didn't have the chance to do any special outfit shopping this year, however, if I had I think this might be the outfit I would have chosen.

Dress- Topshop, Necklace- Angel Court Jewels, Bag- Asos, Jacket- Topshop, Shoes- Report Signature, Belt- Asos



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. The colour of the belt is just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed I am LOVING that belt and the bag to contrast amazeballs xx My blog- A Fox That Meows ♥ Instagram afoxthatmeows !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The neckline on that Topshop dress is so delicate and feminine. It really makes the floral dress stand out in an amazing way.

    I completely agree that it is an ideal! The jacket is such a cool compliment to it, as well. Awesome awesome blossom.

    And super cool necklace. A little reminiscent of Pocahontas, no?

    Saweeettttttt blog:)

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...