05 April 2012

Ladylike Leopard

Blouse- Zara, Pants- J.Crew, Necklace-Anthropologie {similar here}, Shoes- Target

Lately I'm loving the idea of leopard print as a neutral. It's so easy to allow the print to fall into the rut of a basic color palette. But that's what makes a neutral a neutral, no? Considering something to be the base on which an outfit can be made? So why not pair it with a bold colored pant or statement necklace {or both!}? It can still be done in a ladylike, and work appropriate in my case, fashion!




All Photos by Justin Nickels

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Great outfit! May need to replicate with my leopard top and magenta pants:)

    I love how you include fashion and entertainment in your blog. I've been doing a similar thing, not sure if the various topics would keep people interested, but your blog is inspiration to keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! It was actually a really fun outfit to wear- so girly! I'm so glad you like our mix of content! We just write about what interests us, so if that's what you're doing too I definitely think you'll be successful! Happy blogging!

      Delete
  2. you look way too gorgeous- love the whole getup!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...