02 May 2012

Who's Up for the Challenge?

If you use instagram, you may be aware that people love themselves some monthly style challenges. If you're not aware, let me enlighten you. These challenges assign a certain style, inspiration or item to each day of the month and the participants take a photo of themselves showing off their interpretation of that day's challenge. It's a great way to get yourself our of a style rut and look at your closet in a new way! This particular challenge comes from Hilary at Dean Street Society. Want to join? It's never too late! Want to follow me on instagram? I'm @haveyoubeenthere


Here's my go at day 1: makes me want to twirl


Check instagram later today for my day 2 photo: bright, happy color!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...