13 September 2012

Fall Favorites:: Leather + Oxblood

Leather Oxblood


Lately I’ve been finding it incredibly interesting how quickly one’s taste can do a complete 180. I say this because that’s exactly what mine have done. I used to abhor the thought of burgundy. I mean it’s just red mixed with brown. But this season they’ve rebranded it as “oxblood” and I’m totally in. In fact, the other day something struck me and I could not wait to get home and paint my toes the deep red hue.


Another large trend for the fall is leather. I used to think anything {other than a jacket} comprised of leather was just tacky. But the last couple of weeks I’ve come to realize how much interest the material can add to an otherwise simple item of clothing. Be it teeny details or the entire thing. I can’t wait for it to get cool enough for me to experiment with it myself.


leather fall 2012


Oxblood fall 2012


Shop the look:



The post Fall Favorites:: Leather + Oxblood appeared first on Have You Been There?.






via WordPress http://have-you-been-there.com/fall-favorites-leather-oxblood/


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...