18 September 2012

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head…

Rainy Day Outfit

Jacket- Marc Jacobs, Tank- Old, Shorts- Old, Scarf- Juicy Couture, Boots- Burberry, Jewelry- Angel Court Jewels



Lately this has been my go-to rainy day outfit: years old bubble hem shorts, a military inspired denim jacket and a messy fishtail braid. I throw on my {sloppily folded over} rain boots and I’m all set… for the most part. At one point in time the boots made a nice little set complete with matching umbrella that always reminded me of my two seasons spent in London. Sadly, the umbrella’s current whereabouts are unknown so my matching set is down to a pair of oddly fitting boots that I sloppily fold over.


Rainy Day Outfit


Rainy Day Outfit


Rainy Day Outfit



The post Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head… appeared first on Have You Been There?.






via WordPress http://have-you-been-there.com/raindrops-keep-falling-on-my-head/


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...