04 June 2013

Budget or Binge:: Summer Jumpsuits

Jumpsuit

Nasty Gal Jumpsuit here, Catherine Maladrino Jumpsuit here



If there is one article of clothing that I have been jonesin’ for for years now, it’s a good jumpsuit. And when I say years I mean long enough to decide I want one, get over it and then start to pine for one again. When I saw these two I couldn’t get over how perfect they were for summer. Both are strapless with sweetheart necklines, drapey in the pants area and cinched at the waist enough to not come across as dowdy. Plus the vibrant colors kind of scream “summer nights” (and maybe whisper Boogie Nights). What do you think? Would you go budget or binge on this one? Jumpsuits


The post Budget or Binge:: Summer Jumpsuits appeared first on Have You Been There?.






via WordPress http://have-you-been-there.com/budget-or-binge-summer-jumpsuits/


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...