02 September 2012

Dream Room :: Home Office


Until recently I had never even dreamed that I might one day have a home office. Our teeny little two bedroom home couldn’t really accommodate overnight guests and a pleasant workspace. But after the bed frame in our second bedroom went matressless for nearly a year, Justin decided it was time to make practical use of the space. He’s now got a fully working editing station set up in there and I’m just dreaming of what to do with my corner of the room. Now I won’t show you what it looks like at the moment, but I will share with you what I’d love to see there one day!


1. Chandelier- Z Gallerie


2. Rug- Z Gallerie


3. Bulldog Coin Bank- Z Gallerie


4. Gold Votives- Dwell Studio


5. Mirror- Z Gallerie


6. Parsons Desk- West Elm


7. Chair- Z Gallerie


8. Flower Print- Z Gallerie


The post Dream Room :: Home Office appeared first on Have You Been There?.






via WordPress http://have-you-been-there.com/dream-room-home-office/


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...