16 July 2012

Going Gidget


Dress- Asos, Belt- BCBGMAZAZRIA, Shades- Kate Spade, Necklace- Passed down from my great aunt, Earrings- Angel Court Jewels, Bracelets- Have You Been There?, JewelMint, Nails- Essie, Fear or Desire,  Keela- North Little Rock Animal Shelter

My hands-down, all-time favorite movie is Gidget Goes Hawaiian. My mom introduced me to the Gidget "trilogy" when I was pretty young and it's been my security-blanket-in-movie-form ever since. If you're ever feeling sad, anxious, alone or any other generally bad feeling, I guarantee Gidget's quirky, naive wholeseomeness will turn your frown upside down in 101 minutes or less.

This floral print and A-line skirt combined with a smooth ponytail and vaguely cat-eye shaped shades had a distinctly Gidget feel to me.






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...