01 May 2012

Film Fest Fashion

Over the past few weeks, everywhere I turn I'm seeing articles, blog posts, tweets and statuses about music festivals {thanks for rubbing it in, Internet!}. While we didn't get the chance to visit any this year, we will, of course, be attending the Little Rock Film Festival at the end of this month.One of the things film festivals have over music festivals is that they're mostly held inside. When your festival takes place in the hot, Southern summer, inside can be a very good thing. So today starts a mini series of ensembles appropriate for various film festival events, starting with film screenings. Because you never know if it's going to be chilly in the theater, it's best to dress in comfy layers!


Top-Old Navy
Scarf- Topshop
Bag- Club Monaco
Shorts- Topshop
Shoes- Alice + Olivia
Belt- Asos
Bracelets- Angel Court Jewels

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I remember just how hot it was last year, and also how cold it was in the theaters. I took my scarf everyday, and it served as a blank during the movies.

    Will you be taking more film festival fashion pics this year? You've inspired me to take some as well. Can't wait to see what everyone's wearing this year.

    See you in less than a month!!!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely try to get some good fashion pics, but it was harder than I realized it would be! If they were candid, people would turn away at the last second, or someone would walk in front of the camera. If I told them I was taking pics of them, they thought I was nuts!

      Delete
  2. great style guide! love that shirt ; )

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    sidesmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...