30 January 2012

Tinker, Tailer, Soldier... Skirt

Jacket- BCBGMaxAzria (similar HERE), Dress as Skirt (similar HERE), Tee- Target, Boots- Antonio Melani (Similar HERE),  Necklace- Angel Court Jewels and unknown, Bracelets- JewelMint and unknown
Now that Oscar nominations are out {and we realized just how much catching up we had to do}, our weekends are pretty much set until February 26th. We started on Saturday with Tinker, Tailer, Soldier, Spy so we could see if Justin's man-crush {Gary Oldman} really earned that nomination. Next on the list are The Artist and My Week With Marilyn.

Inspired by the skullduggery that Tinker Tailer deals with,  I decided to impose a little duplicity myself and sport a maxi dress as a skirt. I think it's my first step to becoming a double agent.






Pin It

3 comments:

  1. You look great as always!!!

    I've got tons of catching up to do as well. I've only seen Tree of Life and Beginners, and A Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. I really loved Beginners. Can't wait to hear what you think about it.

    xoxo,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! You look lovely!

    http://www.tinacious.me/
    http://www.tinacious.me/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Courtney and Tina!

    There are just so many non mainstream films nominated this year I hope we can see them all! I'll definitely keep Beginners in mind though if you liked it that much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...