07 February 2012

Trailer for Amazing Spider-Man



Personally (Justin here) I don't think this looks as good as The Avengers but it definitely looks better than Spider-Man 3. What do you think? Andrew Garfield will probably one day be an Oscar winner, and you know what I mean if you've seen Never Let Me Go. This does remind me more of the animated series than the Tobey Maguire franchise. I find it interesting that The Avengers trailer and this trailer start out with an almost identical shot of NYC but Spider-Man's is at night, I guess to inform us that this is a darker film. It'd be nice (and this won't happen) if they could place Spider-Man in the same cinematic universe as the rest of his Marvel counterparts.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...