07 January 2011

Food We Eat: Community Bakery


 If you're ever in downtown Little Rock and hungry for a light lunch, you should check out Community Bakery at the corner of South Main street and I630.  It's your typical coffee shop/cafe with everything you need.  If you feel like meeting a colleague to discuss a new business venture this is potentially the place you're going to do it.  They've got art for sale on the walls and wi-fi access for everyone in the place.  Not only do they make delicious sandwiches and soups, they also make any number of cakes and pastries, including delicious blueberry donuts that everyone should have at least once.  Many a mover & shaker can be seen grabbing lunch on any given weekday.  Politicians also like to use it for photo ops.

fresh mozzarella panini with baby carrots & lobster bisque with a roll

caprese sandwich with baby carrots


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I remember my dad taking me to Community Bakery on a Saturday morning when I was nine or ten years old. Best chocolate-iced cake donut I can remember eating.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...