26 January 2011

This is a test!

I'm just going to say it flat out: I'm a little reluctant to post this post. This is a trial run, okay? We'll see if it goes anywhere. Okay? Now that that's out of the way, let me explain. I've become quite the connoisseur of blogs as of late. Being a person with a blog, I need to know what's out there, right? Let me tell you what's out there. In the world of fashion blogs there are photos. Fabulous photos of fabulous ladies in fabulous outfits. It's all very fabulous. Don't believe me? Just look at this one, this one, or this one. And I personally happen to enjoy these blogs. Now, this could be due to the fact that they're truly fabulous, or that I have stalker tendencies (fingers crossed that it's the first one). In an attempt to nudge this blog  a little more in the direction of fabul spectacular, I might try one of these posts myself. Here goes nothin'!


My family had a little impromptu reunion this past weekend. By "impromptu" I mean, Mom called and said "hey we're all at Grandmother's house. You and Justin should come." I  hopped in the shower, quickly searched for a suitable outfit, grabbed some sorry-I'm-so-late-to-the-impromptu-family-reunion cupcakes (and Justin) and was on my way. You probably don't know my cousins, but let me tell you, they are cuties with a capital c. Cuties, I suppose... Always so prim and well put together. I wanted to do them proud, so I threw on an Anthropologie Cartonnier boyfriend blazer, over an old satin top, and Citizens jeans. I finished it off with a chunky Anthropologie necklace, super fun Blue Autumn Avenue bracelet and heels (these cousins weren't cursed with stubbs where their legs should be).





Extra special thanks to the mother dearest for snapping these shots, or more accurately, insisting that I bring my camera so she could play with it then forcing me to be her subject. Thanks to Justin too, for not complaining that I cropped him out of some of these... Oh, ok fine. Here's one with him too.


I would never suppose that posting a post such as this would make me fabulous like this onethis one, or this one, but it is kind of fun, no? No? Is it stupid? You can tell me if it is and I won't subject you to them anymore. Like I said, this a test. But if you're like me and maybe have the same inclinations, let me know! I'll keep 'em comin'(...from time to time)!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...